Jewellery Care Instructions
How to Care For Your Jewellery
Carefully store your Jewellery in the protective pouch supplied, protect it from knocks, chemicals, extreme temperatures & sunlight. Costume jewellery is fragile but when treated with respect will look fabulous and last for many years.
- Do not wear your jewellery when in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering. Chlorine, detergents, oils & perfumes can all cause discolouration, tarnishing & damage.
- Remove your jewellery when doing household tasks.
- Always put on your jewellery last as a finishing touch after getting ready.
- Make-up, perfume & hairspray all contain chemicals which may discolour or dull the finish of your jewellery.
- Gently wipe jewellery clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove make up & oils (from skin).
- Thoroughly dry jewellery after exposure to water: moisture can cause tarnishing & may weaken springs & clasps.
- Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage.
- The coating on the back of crystal stones is fragile, it will scratch if knocked or not stored properly.