Returns & Refunds
Refunds & Returns Policy
Jewellery4.com hope you are delighted with your order. If however, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase we offer a no-quibble money back guarantee.
Returning an item:
1. Notify us by e-mail here.
2. We will e-mail you a returns form to print out.
3. Re-pack the items carefully and send them to us by a method of recorded delivery.
4. We will refund you the same day we receive your package.
Terms and Conditions:
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase and would like a refund, we ask that you return your purchase within 14 working days of receipt. Please notify us if you are unable to do so.The customer must arrange and pay for the item to be returned unless the item has a fault or an incorrect item was delivered.
Repack your purchase in the original packaging carefully, to prevent damage in transit and enclose a copy of the delivery note or returns form this includes your original order details, name and address and return items.
Jewellery For Ltd
88-90 Hatton Garden
Delivery & gift-wrapping charges are non-refundable unless we have sent you an incorrect item.
When returning items we strongly advise that you use a tracked service, for example; the Royal Mail "Signed For" service or "Special Delivery" service and keep the postal receipt, or we cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. The customer must arrange and pay for the item to be returned unless the item has a fault or an incorrect item was delivered.
The same day we receive your return we will refund your account in full. Please note it may take a few days to show up in your account.
Items must be returned in original condition and packaging with labels intact and remain unworn & unused except for the purposes of trying them on for size/suitability (excludes earrings).
Costume jewellery is fragile but when treated with respect will look fabulous and last for many years. We urge you to follow the Jewellery Care instructions as we reserve the option to offer a partial refund or exchange where an item has been damaged or tarnished in any way.
The customer must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are received by us and not damaged in transit (as stipulated by the Consumer Protection 'Distance Selling Regulations' 2000).
Returns & Customer Service
At Jewellery4.com, our aim is your satisfaction. We gladly accept returns or exchanges within 14-days of you receiving your order.
- Items must be returned to us in the condition in which they were received.
- Jewellery items must be unworn and undamaged with tags intact.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable unless we have sent you an incorrect product.
- Important: If your package arrives damaged please notify your local carrier or post office immediately, then contact Jewellery4.com for a replacement.
- Care: Please ensure you follow the guide on Jewellery Care Instructions page.
Next: Currency Conversion ›
‹ Previous: Price Matching